BRM (British Railway Modelling) prides itself on showcasing the UK’s best model railways, providing easy-to-follow modelling advice from its team of experts and revealing the latest product news and in-depth reviews from the hobby’s leading manufacturers such as Hornby, Bachmann, Heljan, Dapol and more. The magazine is published every 4 weeks and is a must for railway modelling enthusiasts.
Welcome everyone to the June digital issue of BRM.
What’s inside BRM June…
• Grantham (OO)
• Little Salkeld (N)
• LNER layout round-up
• Construct a low-relief building
• Know your lamps – a beginner’s guide
• How to 3D print rolling stock
• Refurbishing a layout: top tips
• The BRM Guide to glue
• Build a DJH Raven A2
• Modelling train formations of the ECML
• St. Margarets depot explored
• Reviews of the new Darstaed Thompson coaches, new HYA/IIA hoppers from Accurascale, new SECR open wagons from Rapido and the latest Hornby W4 Peckett.
And that’s not all…our digital issues come packed with bonus content just for our digital subscribers. This month includes SIX extra videos, FOUR bonus articles, 21 EXCLUSIVE images, and a FREE issue of NARROW GAUGE WORLD magazine!
Let us also not forget your monthly dose of World of Railways TV. This month, Tony Wright shows us around the controls of his OO layout ‘Little Bytham′, Phil Parker demonstrates the fun that can be had with a shunting puzzle, plus we interview Rails of Sheffield.
Enjoy the issue!