Land Rover Monthly is packed full of essentials on driving, modifying, maintaining, exploring and buying information for Land Rover enthusiasts everywhere!
Every issue is packed full of the latest news, what’s on, price guides and vehicles for sale. The magazine also has regular reports from well-known Land Rover enthusiasts and owners, celebrities and the Land Rover team themselves. We bring you exclusives of the latest Land Rovers as they are released, as well as the classics.
The magazine also has an extensive technical section packed full of projects, repairs, modifications and advice guides. There’s also Land Rover clubs, miniature Land Rover models and much more! Click here to see the full archive.
ON THE COVER:
Midnight Club: Futureproof Defender 110 rebuilt to meticulous standards and ready to take on the Sahara.
• Defender gone wild: Meet the overlander 110 designed for living off-grid during a lengthy lap of Africa.
• Rhino Charge: Team Gumtree’s 90 blitzes the world’s most challenging single-day off-road event.
• Passion for perfection: How a Hungarian perfectionist restored a Series I to better than new condition.
• The Detroit stars: Meet the first Range Rover Sport that stormed the Detroit Motor Show and kickstarted a legend.
18 PAGES OF TECHNICAL ADVICE:
• Stripping an old bulkhead: A methodical approach is required for removing components and disconnecting systems.
• Refurb your steering wheel: Not all restoration processes are high-tech – this one relies on old materials and traditional tools.
• Sort blowing V8 manifolds: Changing exhaust gaskets on a V8 engine can be straightforward if you follow our advice.
• Fit a fold down table: Turn your L663 taildoor into a useful workspace
Products, Events, Market News, Used Land Rovers for sale, and much more...