Land Rover Monthly is packed full of essentials on driving, modifying, maintaining, exploring and buying information for Land Rover enthusiasts everywhere!
Every issue is packed full of the latest news, what’s on, price guides and vehicles for sale. The magazine also has regular reports from well-known Land Rover enthusiasts and owners, celebrities and the Land Rover team themselves. We bring you exclusives of the latest Land Rovers as they are released, as well as the classics.
The magazine also has an extensive technical section packed full of projects, repairs, modifications and advice guides. There’s also Land Rover clubs, miniature Land Rover models and much more! Click here to see the full archive.
Print subscriptions are available here click here for details
FEATURING Arctic escape: A pandemic wasn’t going to stop this adventure-seeking couple
• Snow patrol: Nothing beats a day of greenlaning in the Yorkshire Dales on a cold and snowy day
• Mean, lean Nene machine: Nene Overland’s take on the V8 craze
• Trophy comeback: We check out the Camel-inspired £200,000 Defender Works V8 Trophy models
• V8 New Defender: Exclusive first look at the most powerful production Defender ever
• Defender: Rebirth of an icon: Greg King takes us through the final nine years of Defender production
IN OUR CLASSICS SECTION:
• It’s a keeper: Gary Pusey talks us through his first Range Rover which he’s owned 30 years
• Rarest of the rare: Only two SAS Series I Land Rovers are known to survive: this is one of them
IN OUR TECH SECTION:
• Fixing the leaks: Having pin downed the source of your leaks, here’s how to fully waterproof your truck
• Stripping the chassis: There’s more to it than simply unbolting parts, we show how to it carefully and in logical order
• How to assess a Disco 1: Whether buying one or keeping your own in top condition, essential checks need to be made
PLUS in the first of our NEW BUYING GUIDE sections:
• DISCOVERY 1: The most comprehensive guide to buying and owning this classic all-rounder