If you've been feeling that the newspapers, magazines and websites that you read don't quite get you - well, that's why we set up Spear's. Spear's has been described by Ben Goldsmith as 'a cross between Forbes and Vanity Fair' - and that's a pretty good place to start.
Spear’s is a multi-award-winning wealth management and luxury lifestyle media brand. Our magazine, which comes out every two months, is read by the most successful people in Britain, from heirs and entrepreneurs on the Sunday Times Rich List to London's top lawyers and bankers. Contributors have included HRH The Prince of Wales, entrepreneur Luke Johnson, Anne McElvoy of The Economist and dandy-about-town Nick Foulkes. We regularly cover topics like private banking, innovative philanthropy, the art market and luxury travel, all written for grown-ups.
In our latest issue, Alec Marsh interviews Ken Costa on his upcoming book: The 100 Trillion Dollar Wealth Transfer discusses how the generational differences between Baby Boomers (the donors) and Millenials and Gen Z (the donees) could spark a major cultural shift.
We also look at:
- The changing face of private markets
- 'Intro-fluencers' - family office networkers on LinkedIn
- John Arlidge drives the all-new, all-electric Rolls Royce Spectre
- What would a Labour government mean for HNW tax?
- Ed Cumming bids a fond farewell to La Gavroche
- Editor Edwin Smith explores the high-end hedonism in Mykonos