The British Journal of Nursing (BJN) brings you closer to the forefront of nursing practice. If you are looking for a journal that contains the latest clinical developments, original research and evidence-based practice you should be reading BJN.
Subscribe to BJN for fortnightly issues featuring:
• Cutting edge, peer-reviewed clinical research
• Articles covering education and professional issues to keep nurse educators and general, specialist and student nurses up to date with care on the coalface
• Innovations in nursing to keep you abreast on current professional developments and informed about how you can impact your own practice
• In-depth patient safety, healthcare and legal analysis to help you guide clinical decision making and inspire the best in evidence-based practice and outcomes for your patients
• 17 supplements focusing on tissue viability, oncology, stoma care, IV therapy and urology
• Top-quality original research and comment in specialist nursing areas
• Jobs, courses and events in nursing to support your continuing professional development
Articles in BJN are written by nurses and subject to peer review by leading authorities in the profession. It is highly regarded by practitioners in the field, and has been called "the most up-to-date clinically focused journal available" and an "essential companion to my studies" by our readers. Ensure that you have access to the best clinical papers and original research in BJN.
- First Issue: 8 January 2015
- Latest Issue: 25 November 2021
- Issue Count: 153
- Published: Fortnightly