Keep up to date with a world of Jewish Culture
Each quarter our beautifully written pages are filled with articles that will stimulate, surprise and give you new insights.
In each issue you will find:
- Jewish history and heritage across the world – a connection to your Jewish roots, wherever they are, told through personal stories.
- Lively debate on current issues
- Reviews and interviews keeping you abreast of the best in books, music, art, film, theatre
- Sephardi Renaissance – the past and present of Sephardi and Mizrahi communities in their homelands and their adopted homes.
- Upcoming JR tours, known for their wonderful guides and congenial company
Subscribe now and you will get...
Access to our archive, which includes our Passport series: unique in-depth reports on communities from Brighton to Burma, Greece to Gibraltar, Manchester to Mexico, Australia to Argentina and so many places in between. You will be bound to find one with which you have a connection.
Why not check out our beautiful print editions on www.jewishrenaissance.org.uk
Looking for a Gift?
JR subscriptions have been bought as gifts for festivals, as a thank you, for birthdays and anniversaries, for friends, parents, children, grandchildren, grandparents, for teachers and for pupils. We will post our current issue with your message in a gift card on the day you ask us to.
Your publication avoids every single cliché known to man/or woman! Never too esoteric; never too worthy; It’s a truly exciting read which breathes quality from start to finish.
Join us in tropical Mexico for JR’s October issue, where you’ll find Jewish revolutionaries; Ladino novelists, stunning Syrian synagogues – and street stalls selling kosher enchiladas. We’ll also be uncovering the documentary gems on offer at this year’s UK Jewish Film Festival; hear about the role of drugs in the lives of major Jewish thinkers; and ask whether Jewish artefacts and archives belong to their country of origin or to the community that created them – who may now live elsewhere? Plus our three-month listings guide to all the best cultural events across the UK, Europe and Israel.