Land Rover Monthly is packed full of essentials on driving, modifying, maintaining, exploring and buying information for Land Rover enthusiasts everywhere!
Every issue is packed full of the latest news, what’s on, price guides and vehicles for sale. The magazine also has regular reports from well-known Land Rover enthusiasts and owners, celebrities and the Land Rover team themselves. We bring you exclusives of the latest Land Rovers as they are released, as well as the classics.
The magazine also has an extensive technical section packed full of projects, repairs, modifications and advice guides. There’s also Land Rover clubs, miniature Land Rover models and much more! Click here to see the full archive.
Print subscriptions are available here click here for details
ON THE COVER: A ′go anywhere′ Defender 110 Td5 double cab – the best overlanding machine we′ve ever seen. Read all about it in our 9-page cover feature
• Real Landy Tales: A new series of ′Drive 25′ featuring inspiring stories from ordinary folk and their Land Rovers
• The Landy man of Glastonbury: The founder of the world′s best festival is also a renowned Land Rover fanatic
• Joe vs the volcano: Nothing to do with the 80′s rom-com but one man′s quest to get up close to an Icelandic eruption
• A tale of two Ninetys: Two very special vehicles that led to the development of the utility Land Rover
• The first of many to come: LRM′s Aussie correspondent Jack Dobson talks us through the restoration of a Series IIA
• The Series I: 8 pages of expert advice on buying and owning this Land Rover legend
• Fitting a higher ratio transfer box: Achieve higher gearing in your Defender with this how-to guide
• Re-skinning a Range Rover Classic tailgate: Using traditional metal finishing techniques to fix a common issue
• Understanding the Series I: Originality and desirability of mods can be as important as condition for some