The Pastoral Review
Archived since May/June 2013 Modern Archive Bi-monthly
The Pastoral Review is directed to those engaged in pastoral ministry, both ordained and lay. By supporting your parish ministry it is a resource for the whole parish. It is also worth making clear that the cost of a subscription will qualify as a genuine parish expense, or for those of you working in other ministries or are retired, a diocesan expense.
With the Year of Faith currently being celebrated, we would like to offer you a special introductory subscription rate.
Each edition of the journal is 96 pages long. Here’s what you’ll find in every issue of The Pastoral Review:
• Breaking the Word. Find inspiration for every Sunday during the journal’s two-month span. Complemented by notes on Scripture texts for weekdays providing reflections for daily meditations.
• Contemporary Theology. Leading clergy and theologians explore issues on a range of topics relevant to the Church today.
• Leadership & Ministry. Learn about topics relevant for all aspects of ministry.
• Past & Present. A perspective on the past and how it impacts on today’s issues.
• Book reviews. Discover the books that are shaping our thinking and fuelling debate, reviewed by our team of clergy, course directors, lay people and theologians.
The Pastoral Review is a trusted source of reference, insight and guidance in your vital pastoral work.
‘You have shown us that being real is the best way to relate to God’ Mark Crisp Our brother Anthony Sr Rosarii of the Child Jesus, Philly Codrington, Evleen Mann and Tina Towey Cry out with joy Emmeline Janvier A happy theologian Gerald O’Collins SJ
Subjects: Faith, Philosophy, Religion
Quarterly (recurring) C$6.99
Includes web, iOS and Android access via Exact Editions apps.
Full refund within 30 days if you're not completely satisfied.
Please note: you are buying an online subscription - we don’t send printed copies through the post.
- First Issue: May/June 2013
- Latest Issue: January/February/March 2023
- Issue Count: 52
- Published: Bi-monthly
- ISSN: 2515-5954