The World Financial Review
Archived since August - September 2010 Complete Archive Bi-monthly
Enjoy The World Financial Review with our apps for iPad, iPhone, and Android
Delivering premium content on business and geopolitical economics.
The World Financial Review is a bi-monthly journal bringing you features on major world political issues, international relations and economic affairs.
What the World’s Smartest People Are Thinking About
Browse articles by top scholars, economists, consultants, senior executives, and global leaders. Take a look at writing that provides revelatory analysis straight from the experts, with a unique blend of indispensable insight and emerging ideas across a vast range of topics and themes that resonate worldwide.
An International Audience
Join our international audience of leaders and their teams in large and multinational companies and organisations, and policy makers in NGOs and government institutions. Our readers are investors, both individual and institutional. They are bankers, both private and corporate. They are economists, both macro and micro. They are opinion makers who influence the way millions think and perceive the world in which we live.
Shaping the World
Our writers reveal the dynamics and mechanisms that are the drivers of the financial and business markets, and explore the underlying trends driving global financial and business behaviour.
The World Financial Review provides a powerful anchoring of your brand prestige. Our advertisers know that The World Financial Review has no rival.
The World Financial Review publishes innovative perspectives on issues that have significant influence in the world globally. We welcome research, ideas, opinions and insights on finance, economy, leadership, management, history and philosophy.
Please visit our website: www.worldfinancialreview.com
Join us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/TheWorldFinancialReview
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/TWFReview
- Malta Invites Non-Entrepreneurs to Start Up in Malta
- The Climate Policy of the EU Sustainable Tourism after the Pandemic
- China’s Burgeoning Green Finance: Linchpin of Sustainable Development
- Why Corporations Should be Accountable for Achieving the SDGs
- APP Fraud – A Bank’s Burden?
- Building a Better Risk Culture in Fintech
- Fintech as a Major Catalyst for Change in Lending
- Prosperity a Thing of the Past? Rethinking Our Financial System
- ChatGPT: Ushering in the Age of Creativity
- Chatpocalypse Now. With ChatGPT the question is not, “Is this technology ready for us?” but, “Are we ready for it?” Inflation: the Supermarket Business Model is too Fragile to Shield Customers from Rising Food Prices
- Demystifying Mezzanine Finance and the Crucial Role it Plays in the Lending Industry
- The Pernicious Myth of Working Two Remote Jobs
- Social Capital: From Theory to Practice
Subjects: Banking, Business, Business And Professional, Economics, Finance, Insurance, International, Investment, News
Quarterly (recurring) C$9.99
Includes web, iOS and Android access via Exact Editions apps.
Full refund within 30 days if you're not completely satisfied.
Please note: you are buying an online subscription - we don’t send printed copies through the post.
- First Issue: August - September 2010
- Latest Issue: April - May 2023
- Issue Count: 145
- Published: Bi-monthly
- ISSN: 2059-6871