BRM (British Railway Modelling) prides itself on showcasing the UK’s best model railways, providing easy-to-follow modelling advice from its team of experts and revealing the latest product news and in-depth reviews from the hobby’s leading manufacturers such as Hornby, Bachmann, Heljan, Dapol and more. The magazine is published every 4 weeks and is a must for railway modelling enthusiasts.
ONE OF OUR BIGGEST DIGITAL ISSUES EVER!
Welcome to the October 2023 digital edition of BRM and World of Railways TV.
Becoming a digital reader means you can enjoy the excellent October issue of BRM with all this extra bonus content included …
Digital extras this month!
* 8 BONUS videos
* 57 EXCLUSIVE images
* 4 EXTRA articles, INCLUDING 2 layout articles
* A FREE issue of Narrow Gauge World Magazine
* Watch this month’s edition of World of Railways TV
World of Railways TV
In our latest instalment of World of Railways TV, we take a trip to the fantastic Whiteacres, Phil Parker describes how he created a display scenic board for his latest project, plus Howard Smith explores an abandoned grounded van body, to coincide with Phil Parker’s build in this issue.
What’s Inside BRM October…
FOUR AMAZING LAYOUTS
* Whiteacres (OO)
* Wheal Elizabeth (P4)
* Alston (N)
* Raven’s Ravine (OO9)
* Model water in 4 easy steps
* How to create realistic back gardens
* Is foamboard the way forward?
* Weather a Class 66: top tips
* Model a grounded van body
* Tackle 3D printer software – first steps
* How to model a car park in N gauge
* Reviews of the new Rapido Lion, Heljan’s new Newton Chambers Car Transporters and Class 58, the new ‘Manor’, Graham Faris MXA ‘Lobster’, plus much more!
* The history of Tiger Rail’s 51T TUAs explored
* A round-up of the latest headlines from the model railway world this month
Enjoy the issue!