Archivado desde Autumn / Winter 2003 Archivo Completo Trimestral
JUNO is a magazine with a natural approach to family life. It aims to inspire and support parents as they journey through the challenges of parenting by sharing fresh perspectives in this fast-paced technological world and creating a non-judgemental community. There are regular columns on teens, birth, home-education, natural health and nutrition as well as book reviews, craft ideas, interviews and recipes. A wide range of features bring many voices to readers with beautiful images and illustrations to inspire and lift the soul.
JUNO is a different magazine because it focuses on families sharing experiences rather than experts telling you “how to”. It is suitable for families with children of all ages and recognises that family life can mean different things to different people. The JUNO ethos is that you do not need to “buy” to be a good parent. It is run by a small, family team with young children themselves who like to build relationships with writers and companies, thus ensuring that the JUNO ethics pervade publication and marketing of the magazine.
What’s inside Issue 82 - Early Spring 2023
JUNO’s ethos is based on conscious parenting, sustainability, social justice, non-violence and a commitment to personal growth and spiritual awareness. Our Early Spring issue is packed full of supportive and informative features and columns, including:
- Protecting Your Safe Space for Birth
- World School: Vicki Sigston reflects on her family's decision to make education an international adventure
- Poetry celebrating the magic of the natural world and our connection to Earth
- #junonewlife: photos from our Instagram community
- Amy Brown talks to Alice Ellerby about breastfeeding
- Spring Beckons: Juliana Bentley stands tall as the new season arrives
- Approaches to Parenting
- We Need to Talk About Vaginas!
- Sensory Herbalism: headache remedies
- Keeping Tabs on Your Teen: the importance of loving containment during the turbulent teenage years
- Craft: The Art of Belly Casting
- Pregnancy and baby reviews
- Beyond the Mountain: Preparing for the postnatal period
Plus all your other favourite regulars including Mindful Dad, My Teen, Reflections of a Homeopath, Home Education, A Page for Young People, My Life My Way, and book reviews for all ages.
Trimestral (recurrente) €5.49
Incuye el acceso por el sitio, iOS y Android por las aplicaciones de Exact Editions.
Si no estás satisfecho en los primeros 30 días, tienes derecho a un reembolso.
Nota que estás comprando una suscripción en línea - no enviamos copias impresas por correo.
- Primer Número: Autumn / Winter 2003
- Último número: Early Spring 2023
- Cantidad de números: 82
- Publicado: Trimestral