Issue 1, December 2018
We’re thrilled to be introducing a new UK film magazine into the world: Film Stories! And it’s on sale right now!
Welcome to Britain’s new monthly mainstream film magazine, that zeroes in on the smaller rooms in the multiplex, and the bigger rooms in the indies. There are lots of films that never seem to get close to front covers, big features and such like, and we aim to change that!
It’s from the creator of Den Of Geek, and each issue will feature…
At least 100 pages, crammed with news, reviews, features, interviews and mayhem
Writers you’ve not met before, with opportunity for new talent at the heart of the magazine
A mix of films you’ve heard of, and films you haven’t! All of which we want to hoist on our shoulders
Regular columns on filmmaking, screenwriting and mental health
And sooooo much more.
* Richard Curtis, Danny Boyle. Lily James and Himesh Patel on Yesterday
* As Disney reduces the number of Fox movies, who fills the gap left behind?
* The life and times of the Hollywood writers' strike
* Looking back at Starter For 10
* Vicky Knight: Britain's brilliant new acting talent, and Dirty God
* The lost Timothy Dalton James Bond movie
* How cinema deals with the afterlife
* Asif Kapadia on the making of Diego Maradona
* And much more!