Land Rover Monthly is packed full of essentials on driving, modifying, maintaining, exploring and buying information for Land Rover enthusiasts everywhere!
Every issue is packed full of the latest news, what’s on, price guides and vehicles for sale. The magazine also has regular reports from well-known Land Rover enthusiasts and owners, celebrities and the Land Rover team themselves. We bring you exclusives of the latest Land Rovers as they are released, as well as the classics.
The magazine also has an extensive technical section packed full of projects, repairs, modifications and advice guides. There’s also Land Rover clubs, miniature Land Rover models and much more! Click here to see the full archive.
We celebrate engine swaps from 1949 to 2023, including a Rolls-Royce engined Series One that almost pushed its restorers to breaking point, and a Defender with a Tesla electric motor, built using British ingenuity. Plus, we invite 21 Land Rover tuners and builders from all over the country to battle it out for the chance to become our Land Rover Power and Torque champions. Featuring engine transplants from Mercedes, Cummins, BMW and Lexus, plus a range of standard Land Rover engines and some surprising conversions.
• In-house designs: LCV2 – the experimental lightweight concept that never became a Land Rover.
• Completing the bulkhead: Part 4, and the final piece of the puzzle.
• Converting to discs: Swap your Series’ front drum brakes for discs.
• Remote battery terminals: A neat solution to easily accessing your Defender’s battery terminals.
• Fuel tank shield replacement: How to ensure support for your car’s fuel tank.
• Your questions answered: Defender wipers, wheels and brake pedals, V8 cooling, and D2 fuel pump
Products, Events, Market News, Used Land Rovers for sale, and much more...