The New Statesman is Britain's leading and most authoritative weekly political, cultural and current affairs magazine. Irreverent, beautifully written and witty, the New Statesman is the essential read for bright thinkers everywhere. The magazine’s award-winning team of editors and contributors seek to engage readers with great writing, arresting photography, intelligent analysis, bold campaigns and trenchant argument. For a century, our mission has been to provide readers with a rigorous examination of political culture as well as to amuse and entertain.
The Right Power List The 50 most influential people in conservative politics, plus:
• Andrew Marr: why Rishi Sunak has lost the plot
• The dark realism of John Mearsheimer
• Mary Beard on cancel culture
• William Boyd on war music
• Nadiya Hussain on her heroes