The Pastoral Review
Archivé depuis May/June 2013 L’archive moderne Bimensuellement
The Pastoral Review is directed to those engaged in pastoral ministry, both ordained and lay. By supporting your parish ministry it is a resource for the whole parish. It is also worth making clear that the cost of a subscription will qualify as a genuine parish expense, or for those of you working in other ministries or are retired, a diocesan expense.
With the Year of Faith currently being celebrated, we would like to offer you a special introductory subscription rate.
Each edition of the journal is 96 pages long. Here’s what you’ll find in every issue of The Pastoral Review:
• Breaking the Word. Find inspiration for every Sunday during the journal’s two-month span. Complemented by notes on Scripture texts for weekdays providing reflections for daily meditations.
• Contemporary Theology. Leading clergy and theologians explore issues on a range of topics relevant to the Church today.
• Leadership & Ministry. Learn about topics relevant for all aspects of ministry.
• Past & Present. A perspective on the past and how it impacts on today’s issues.
• Book reviews. Discover the books that are shaping our thinking and fuelling debate, reviewed by our team of clergy, course directors, lay people and theologians.
The Pastoral Review is a trusted source of reference, insight and guidance in your vital pastoral work.
The Catholic Church and International Relations’ Ashley Beck and Christopher Wylde The Holy See: A transcendent force for good in international relations Jake Oakes ‘The Lord needs you’: A vision of a missionary and evangelising archdiocese Mark Nash Re-discovering the riches of Latin American Church music: A neglected source of spiritual inspiration John Sloboda
Sujets: Faith, Philosophy, Religion
Accès via web et les applis iOS et Android.
Garantie de remboursement si vous changez d'avis - valable 30 jours
L'abonnement que vous êtes en train d'acheter est électronique, nous ne distribuons pas d'édition "papier".
- Premier numéro: May/June 2013
- Dernier numéro: April/ May/June 2023
- Nombre de numéros: 53
- Publié: Bimensuellement
- ISSN: 2515-5954