The Strad is the trusted and influential monthly string music magazine read by players, teachers and makers since 1890. It is essential reading for anyone in the string music world.
Along with the latest news, reviews and leading opinions, each month the magazine includes:
- Exclusive Masterclasses with commentary and sheet music annotated by international concert artists.
- In-depth articles examining important and unusual instruments by the master makers.
- Interviews with star string players and retrospectives on great musicians of the past.
- Reports on the latest advances in instrument research and technology.
- Premier numéro: January 2014
- Dernier numéro: July 2022
- Nombre de numéros: 103
- Publié: Mensuellement