Archived since May 1935 Complete Archive Monthly
KEEP AN EYE ON THE WORLD WITH GEOGRAPHICAL
Established in 1935, Geographical is the official magazine of the Royal Geographical Society and one of the leading magazines in its field, with stunning photography, great writing and first class design.
- Keep up to date with the world, its people and its places through our news pages and topical features on nature and conservation
- Explore far-flung cities, towns and villages. Meet their inhabitants and immerse yourself in their culture
- Discover weird and wonderful wildlife. Learn more of the world around you through insightful features and stunning photography
- Gain exclusive access to special offers and competitions you won’t find anywhere else
Whether it’s a professional interest you hold or merely a casual curiosity for the world around you, Geographical will doubtless prove informative, enlightening and inspiring.
As a digital subscriber you'll...
- Receive each issue of Geographical in your inbox as soon as it is published
- Gain access to our digital archive, back-dating to 1935
- Pay just a fraction of the usual subscription price, saving up to 75%
Our theme for this issue is perspective. Occasionally, you'll see a set of photographs, and you
are stunned. They change how you see the world and impart vital information you want to share with as many people as possible. This is what happened with Peter Cahon's images from flood-ravaged South Sudan on page 20, our cover story. Also in this issue are some ambitious plans to transform Madrid using trees on page 32 and we take a look at the devastating impact illegal fishing in Tunisia has. Plus all the usual Geographical segments.
Subjects: Culture, Environmental, Nature, Travel
Quarterly (recurring) £7.99
Includes web, iOS and Android access via Exact Editions apps.
Full refund within 30 days if you're not completely satisfied.
Please note: you are buying an online subscription - we don’t send printed copies through the post and access to this content is only granted throughout the subscription lifetime.
- First Issue: May 1935
- Latest Issue: March 2023
- Issue Count: 1,021
- Published: Monthly
- ISSN: 2059-5301