Graphene Magazine is the world’s only Graphene and 2D Materials business publication. Published monthly, the magazine focuses on 2D Materials industry activities, research and products. Each month, Graphene Magazine features include:
- In-depth articles on markets Graphene and 2D Materials are impacting
- Government Graphene and 2D Materials policy news worldwide
- Latest global Graphene and 2D materials regulatory initiatives
- Current business and commercialization activities in Graphene and 2D Materials
- Contributions from key industry figures
- Latest products.
New graphene commercial investments, agreements, collaborations and finance
New agreement in graphene coatings.
Multi-million dollar graphene funding.
Funding for graphene energy.
New graphene products
Graphene sporting equipment.
Graphene road surfaces.
Graphene sensors for biosensing and smart textiles.
Graphene paper for flexible batteries.
New carbon materials.
Graphene oxide films for thermal conversion.
Graphene supercapacitors in India.
Graphene perovskite solar cells (PSC)
Graphene membrane coatings.
Graphene filters for drinking water developed in Australia.
Graphene membranes for oil treatment.
Environmentally-friendly carbon-based cleaning process using seaweed.
Manufacturing high-quality graphene for use in membranes.
Graphene glucose sensors.
Antibacterial graphene for implants.
Graphene smart bandages.
Smart graphene wallpaper.