Keep up to date with a world of Jewish Culture
Each quarter our beautifully written pages are filled with articles that will stimulate, surprise and give you new insights.
In each issue you will find:
- Jewish history and heritage across the world – a connection to your Jewish roots, wherever they are, told through personal stories.
- Lively debate on current issues
- Reviews and interviews keeping you abreast of the best in books, music, art, film, theatre
- Sephardi Renaissance – the past and present of Sephardi and Mizrahi communities in their homelands and their adopted homes.
- Upcoming JR tours, known for their wonderful guides and congenial company
Subscribe now and you will get...
Access to our archive, which includes our Passport series: unique in-depth reports on communities from Brighton to Burma, Greece to Gibraltar, Manchester to Mexico, Australia to Argentina and so many places in between. You will be bound to find one with which you have a connection.
Why not check out our beautiful print editions on www.jewishrenaissance.org.uk
Looking for a Gift?
JR subscriptions have been bought as gifts for festivals, as a thank you, for birthdays and anniversaries, for friends, parents, children, grandchildren, grandparents, for teachers and for pupils. We will post our current issue with your message in a gift card on the day you ask us to.
Your publication avoids every single cliché known to man/or woman! Never too esoteric; never too worthy; It’s a truly exciting read which breathes quality from start to finish.
The Scribe Jubilee Edition: The Scribe is a community magazine giving an insight into the ways of Iraqi Jewry and keeping our heritage and traditions alive. This special Jubilee edition of The Scribe brings us up to date with news on Sephardi life around the globe and recounts our Iraqi culture, history and beyond. Featuring:
• Compelling stories from Baghdad, both past and present, and discovering today’s Iraq
• A glimpse into the latest films and documentaries our community has produced
• The recent projects of our creative talents, from art to the literary world
• Insightful perspectives on current affairs including Rabbi Lord Jonathan Sacks’ exploration
of the shape of a post Covid-19 world
• Food stories, recipes old and new, and how to up the ante on your Rosh Hashana treats!