Includes web, iOS and Android access via Exact Editions apps.
Full refund within 30 days if you're not completely satisfied.
Please note: you are buying an online subscription - we don’t send printed copies through the post and access to this content is only granted throughout the subscription lifetime.
Organic Farming magazine is the UK's leading magazine on organic farming and growing. Published three times a year by the Soil Association, each edition keeps readers up-to-date with the latest news, policy issues and market information. There are technical features and reports on the latest field labs and research, covering all aspects of organic farming and growing.
Typical content includes:
· latest organic news
· features on livestock, horticulture and general farming topics
· technical articles on soil, livestock, horticulture and arable topics
· case histories
· business and market news
· update on the research and field labs carried out under the Innovative Farmers banner
- First Issue: Winter 2012
- Latest Issue: Summer 2022
- Issue Count: 31
- Published: Three times a year
- ISSN: 2516-1237