Permaculture is a solutions-based, inspiring response to the challenges of life in an era of great change.
Permaculture gives us the tools needed to create productive and sustaining gardens, farms, and communities. It provides for the needs of people whilst also integrating the needs of wild species. This is a vision of both permanent agriculture and culture.
“In these critical times permaculture solutions are some of the best tools we have for creating a viable and thriving future.” Daryl Hannah, film actress, and activist
Established in 1992, Permaculture magazine, International is a bestselling international quarterly sharing practical, innovative solutions and global perspectives from a grassroots movement in 100 countries.
Now, a brand new North American version has launched! Following in the steps of Permaculture, International, the new version will offer high-quality educational articles, reader solutions, examples of permaculture successes, connections to local workshops, and advertisements from regional businesses that operate from a triple-bottom line.
Typical content includes:
• no dig gardening, perennial vegetables, forest gardening, and edible landscapes
• new developments in regenerative agriculture, agroecology, and agroforestry
• renewable, relocalized technologies
• green and low impact DIY building
• health and well-being
• reviews, news, views and quarterly inspiration
• plus money saving offers, competitions, and much more.
Don’t accept an era of cynicism, climate denial, greenwash, and passivity, turn a new page and pick-up a copy of Permaculture, North America.