Water Craft is the beautiful bi-monthly magazine that has much to offer fans of classic yachts and traditional boats as well as covering all aspects of boatbuilding from boat design to building individual boats.
The magazine is full of ideas for the practical boat owner and provides real inspiration for amateur boatbuilding, including sources of boat plans, but the professional boatbuilder is not forgotten: Water Craft regularly reports on new techniques, tools, materials and equipment and every issue includes informed and impartial boat tests of craft from canoes and dayboats through to cruising yachts.
• Douarnenez ‘22
• Building the Secret boat kit
• Viable traditional boatbuilding
• Gartside plans: 25’ (7.8m) sailing scow
• Building a Gartside launch
• And a Dudley Dix dayboat
• Weekender: ready to launch
• Family dayboats to buy or build
• Hot stuff in the boatyard
• Carbon masts for trad boats
• Repairing an old GRP dinghy repairs
• Dinghy cruising in Scotland
• Grand Designs: Evans Boatwork’s new Mystery 14 dayboat.