History Scotland is the world’s premier Scottish history magazine and provides fascinating articles on every aspect of Scottish history. Written by leading historians, archaeologists and museum curators, the magazine is a ‘must-read’ for anyone with a passion for Scotland’s rich history and heritage.
A digital subscription gives you access to six years of back issue academic archive.
Digital only subscriptions can be bought by clicking the ‘add to basket’ button below.
A print AND digital subscription is available to buy directly from History Scotland. The prices are:
6-month print and digital subscription: £19.99
12-month print and digital subscription: £34.99
To order, please call: 01778 391180
The March/April issue of History Scotland is packed full of the latest research news and in-depth reads from experts in the fields of Scottish history, heritage and archaeology.
• 'The Stewart Queens of Scotland: Margaret of Denmark. New research on the life of Margaret, who reigned alongside James III of Scots
• Scottish coastal history: a wide-ranging overview of Scotland’s coastline over the centuries
• A guide to Agricola’s campaign in Scotland
• Curator review of the new Ancient Egypt Rediscovered gallery at National Museum of Scotland
• Underwater archaeology at Loch Tay
• New excavations at the prison of Mary Queen of Scots in Sheffield Castle
Plus: Family history advice, archaeology dig reports and finds analysis, history of art series and lots more…