Land Rover Monthly is packed full of essentials on driving, modifying, maintaining, exploring and buying information for Land Rover enthusiasts everywhere!
Every issue is packed full of the latest news, what’s on, price guides and vehicles for sale. The magazine also has regular reports from well-known Land Rover enthusiasts and owners, celebrities and the Land Rover team themselves. We bring you exclusives of the latest Land Rovers as they are released, as well as the classics.
The magazine also has an extensive technical section packed full of projects, repairs, modifications and advice guides. There’s also Land Rover clubs, miniature Land Rover models and much more! Click here to see the full archive.
Print subscriptions are available here click here for details
ON THE COVER: My Land Rover changed my life – Tom Davies was told he’d never do anything with his life. This is his answer.
• Real Landy Tales: A new series of ′Drive 25′ featuring inspiring stories from ordinary folk and their Land Rovers.
• Destination Defender: Seven reasons why Nene Overland is the Defender fan’s perfect venue for a day out.
• Back with a bang: It was the first of the big summer Land Rover shows and boy did it deliver.
• Child′s play: Patrick spends time with a 2021 Defender and he can’t help comparing it to the original.
• The ultimate park run: Sean Conway makes it his mission to save the UK’s national parks in 15 days. This is his story.
• Summer lovin′: We report from the Adventure Overland Show.
• One was never enough: Ray Adams’ collection of Forward Controls 101s is probably the best in the world.
• Legends led the way: Land Rover Legends was exceptional this year and a wonderful way to end lockdown.
• Freelander I: 6 pages of expert advice on buying and owning this trend-setting Land Rover.
• Defender Project; The final part: It’s time to bolt the body to the chassis and connect the system components.
• Replacing the brake vacuum servo (brake booster): Suffering from brake servo fail? No worries... Here’s how to replace it.
• Engine basics: How to set valve clearances (tappets).