Children & Young People Now
Archiviato dal 11 November 2014 Monthly
Children & Young People Now brings together the latest policy and practice to improve young lives and to support families. It provides vital information on child protection, safeguarding and social work; childcare provision; children’s health; education; youth services; youth justice; and multi-agency working. It is essential reading for managers and senior practitioners involved in delivering services for children, young people and families across the public, voluntary and private sectors.
CYP Now is published every fortnight and contains:
• Essential roundup of news from across the sector • In-depth analysis of policy developments and their implications for practice • Investigations and surveys • Evidence-based case studies of good practice • Updates on working with children and the law • Examination of Ofsted inspection reports • Features based on visits to settings across the country • Special thematic reports • Interviews with decision makers, innovators and campaigners • Expert advice on working with children and on managing teams • Special supplements, including the flagship annual ‘Children in Care’ supplement
In the new edition of CYP Now: Social prescribing, Commissioning care special, Social worker recruitment
The June edition of Children & Young People Now is packed with must-read content on all the latest developments affecting children, young people and families services.
Policy top reads:
· Special report on commissioning children’s social care analyses government plans for regional care co-operatives.
· CYP Now investigation reveals how councils are using inducement payments to attract and retain social workers.
· Update of health standards for secure settings should improve children’s outcomes if implemented properly, say experts.
· EEF offers advice on how latest guidance can help schools make the most of their pupil premium funding.
· Tessy Ojo, chief executive of The Diana Award, on the youth charity’s work to tackle racial bullying and discrimination.
Practice top reads:
· How social prescribing is increasingly being used to offer non-medical therapies to children with mental health difficulties.
· All you need to know about bidding for the Youth Investment Fund’s Refurbishment Grant programme.
· Expert advice on how to invest in the essential skills of your workforce.
· Young ambassadors in Sussex have produced an e-wellbeing website to improve the mental health of peers.
· The steps taken by Hull City Council’s new leadership team to get its children’s services back on track.
Subscribe to Children & Young People Now to receive the monthly magazine, supplements and complete access to all content online
Argomenti: Business And Professional, Education, Learning
Trimestrale (ricorrente) €38,99
La app Exact Editions include l’accesso via web, iOS e Android.
Soddisfatti o rimborsati con un rimborso totale entro 30 giorni.
Si ricorda che si sta per procedere all’acquisto di un abbonamento online , non di una copia stampata ed inviata per posta.
- Primo numero 11 November 2014
- Ultimo Numero: June 2023
- Totale numeri: 132
- Pubblicato: Monthly