Land Rover Monthly is packed full of essentials on driving, modifying, maintaining, exploring and buying information for Land Rover enthusiasts everywhere!
Every issue is packed full of the latest news, what’s on, price guides and vehicles for sale. The magazine also has regular reports from well-known Land Rover enthusiasts and owners, celebrities and the Land Rover team themselves. We bring you exclusives of the latest Land Rovers as they are released, as well as the classics.
The magazine also has an extensive technical section packed full of projects, repairs, modifications and advice guides. There’s also Land Rover clubs, miniature Land Rover models and much more!
Click here to see the full archive.
ON THE COVER:
Rovers on the Rubicon: The Northern California Land Rover Club takes on the iconic Rubicon Trail.
• Iceland kindergarten: Take a toddler overlanding? One couple did just that on an epic trip through Iceland.
• Defender 130 review: Could the Outbound be the Defender model that appeals to traditionalists?
• Freelander superstar: Ron Brown, ex-Land Rover manager, tells LRM all about his special pre-pro Freelander.
• Birth of the Lightweight: More accurately named the ‘Half-Ton’, the fascinating story of how it came into being.
• Fix a Td5 throttle pedal: Has your go pedal stopped accelerating? Find the cure with an overlay harness.
• Fit a Defender roll cage: Alisdair explains how to best fit a roll cage – whether it’s for protection or just looks.
• Fix a rumbly rear hub: Martin shows how to change a rear hub bearing with minimal strip down.
• Your questions answered: 19J breather, Series engine options, P38 purchase, 200Tdi oil, Discovery central lock problems.
New Products, Events, Market News, Used Land Rovers for sale, and much more...