Archiviato dal Issue 1 Archivio Completo Quarterly
STIR is a quarterly magazine that promotes new economic alternatives, exploring where the social economy, the commons and civic society come together. We feature original illustrations, long-form interviews, and in-depth articles that move beyond traditional political commentary to explore the inspiring and viable alternatives that present a serious challenge to the current political crisis.
- Democratic Business series: The Question of Scale – A group interview with Co-ops UK, Power to Change, Greater Manchester Combined Authority, and the Co-operative Party
- Democratic Business series: The return of ownership? How to really make the economy ‘fairer’ – Jonny Gordon-Farleigh
- Interview with Sociologiest Theda Skocpol about the decline of civic institutions
- A review of the Jumping Fences report investigating the barriers faced by BPOC farmers and landworkers in Britain – Nicola Scott
- The Question of Community and Rewilding in the Scottish Highlands – Alastair McIntosh
- Beyond Meanwhile: Unlocking access to town centre property, for good – Bex Trevalyan and Frances Northrop
- Project spotlight: Makespace Oxford – Andy Edwards in conversation with Georgina Bowman
- Thinking in common? Virginia Woolf, Co-operativism, and the Women’s guild – Grace Crabtree
- Excerpt: People Without Power: The War on Populism and the Fight for Democracy – by Thomas Frank
- Playground for the New Economy Festival programme
Argomenti: Economics, Economy, News And Politics, Philosophy
Trimestrale (ricorrente) €3,49
La app Exact Editions include l’accesso via web, iOS e Android.
Soddisfatti o rimborsati con un rimborso totale entro 30 giorni.
Si ricorda che si sta per procedere all’acquisto di un abbonamento online , non di una copia stampata ed inviata per posta.
- Primo numero Issue 1
- Ultimo Numero: Issue 41
- Totale numeri: 41
- Pubblicato: Quarterly
- ISSN: 2515-270X