Land Rover Monthly is packed full of essentials on driving, modifying, maintaining, exploring and buying information for Land Rover enthusiasts everywhere!
Every issue is packed full of the latest news, what’s on, price guides and vehicles for sale. The magazine also has regular reports from well-known Land Rover enthusiasts and owners, celebrities and the Land Rover team themselves. We bring you exclusives of the latest Land Rovers as they are released, as well as the classics.
The magazine also has an extensive technical section packed full of projects, repairs, modifications and advice guides. There’s also Land Rover clubs, miniature Land Rover models and much more! Click here to see the full archive.
Print subscriptions are available here click here for details
ON THE COVER:
Mellow Yellow: The Stage One V8 is one of the best-looking Land Rovers ever, as this restoration proves.
• Defender V8 Bond: Meet the most powerful Defender ever – and it’s inspired by 007!
• Perfection in their sights:We check out one of the finest Range Rovers every built – a P38 co-developed by society gunsmiths Holland and Holland.
• Safari style: Did you know Land Rover South Africa collaborated with Melvill and Moon? This Defender is the result.
• Take me home: American Land Rover fan thinks he may have found the USA’s answer to Eastnor Castle.
• Drive 25: The series in which we bring you inspiring real-life stories from Land Rover-loving folk.
• A Labour of Love: Nick Dimbleby talks to LRM about his new book, a definitive history of Camel Trophy.
• Tiggy’s Great German Adventure: A highly-original Discovery has its moment of fame and helps the Dunsfold Collection raise some money.
• Discovery 2 Project – Removing the body: We show you the methodical approach to removing the body from the chassis
• Defender Wheel Carrier: We check out a wheel carrier that mounts to the chassis removing the load from the rear door.
• Diesel Glow Plugs: Poor cold starting can be due to glow plug failure, here’s how to replace them.
• New series: Torque Back – Your tech questions answered by our panel of experts