New Internationalist digital edition is available now – get a subscription for your library or for your own personal use!
A personal subscription to the digital edition gives you:
- An exact replica of the print magazine in digital format
- Access from your computer, your iPhone, iPad or Android device
- Full access to all back issues from November 2006 onward
- Current print subscribers get access to the digital edition for FREE
Now starts at just £110 for schools, email us for details!
An institutional or library subscription to the digital edition provides:
- Access for an unlimited number of users at a subscribing institution
- Easy integration into your online library catalogue or VLE
- FREE annual print subscription*
- Access to archived issues dating back to 2006
*free print subscription is fulfilled by New Internationalist directly, once a digital subscription via Exact Editions is set up. Subscription must be purchased directly via Exact Editions & New Internationalist.
If you have any queries please email usAbout New Internationalist
New Internationalist tackles today's most challenging global issues, confronts inequality and injustice and reports on positive changes happening around the world. Well-known for writing about topics – such as the failures and injustices of the global economic system – before they reach the wider media, it is an essential read for those who want to explore progressive and alternative approaches. An established leader of independent media since 1973, New Internationalist is written for our readers and funded by them. We have no media baron breathing down our necks or corporate advertisers telling us what to do.Already a personal print subscriber? To activate your free digital subscription enter your details here. Gift Subscription
You can order a gift subscription up to 30 days ahead, and include your own message to the recipient. When the gift is due, we'll send an email to the recipient with a link to their new subscription and you'll get a confirmation email to let you know that the gift has been sent.
If you prefer a good old-fashioned paper magazine, you can still subscribe to our print edition.