Antique Collecting is the ‘go-to’ source for industry news, expert advice and all the latest trends.
Subscribe today and start learning insider secrets from the world’s leading specialists. Since it launched in 1966, Antique Collecting has provided in-depth analysis of the current market, predicting booms before they happened.
Whether you are just starting out or an experienced dealer, Antique Collecting offers a clear picture of the fast-changing world of antiques with its easy-to-understand guides. From mid-century modern to 17th-century oak, Antique Collecting is the definitive guide for buyers, sellers and collectors.
Antique Collecting is also available in print by subscribing here.
“If I had to recommend one antiques magazine to the general collector, it would be Antique Collecting.”
David Battie, BBC Antiques Roadshow
In this month’s Antique Collecting:
· What the Dickens! Adam Douglas’ guide to collecting books by Charles Dickens in the year marking the 150th-anniversary of his death
· Stick With It: Welsh stick chairs have a charm all their own. Tim Bowen shines a light on the primitive designs
· Torque Like an Egyptian: Close to a century on from ‘Tutmania’, Inez Tobin lifts the lid on art deco Egyptian revivalist jewellery
· Material Girls: Ashley Gray looks at the unsung female designers behind some iconic mid century textiles
· Wit & Whimsy: The whacky designs of Piero Fornasetti have never been more popular. Holly
· Johnson reveals everything a collector needs to know
· Posters of an Exhibition: While the Royal Academy’s Summer Exhibition is on hold, posters advertising the event are both decorative and interesting
· Silver Streak: A new online exhibition puts female 19th-century silversmiths in the spotlight
Plus the latest news, expert views and online events