BBC Sky at Night Magazine
Includes web, iOS and Android access via Exact Editions apps.
Full refund within 30 days if you're not completely satisfied.
Please note: you are buying an online subscription - we don't send printed copies through the post.
- First Issue: September 2010
- Latest Issue: March 2024
- Issue Count: 162
- Published: Monthly
- ISSN: 2514-3352
Launched in 2005, BBC Sky at Night Magazine offers readers a way of getting more out of the monthly BBC Four TV programme, The Sky at Night.
In recent years the magazine has covered major astronomical developments such as:
- The growing number of exoplanetary discoveries
- The characterisation of Mars’s watery past, and the on-going search for life on the Red Planet
- The successful fly-by of dwarf planet Pluto by the New Horizons probe
- The deep-space rendezvous of the Rosetta probe and its Philae lander with the comet 67P/Churyumov-Gerasimenko
- The launch of Solar System missions such as Juno to observe Jupiter and Dawn
- The development of cutting-edge professional telescopes across the globe
- The rise of ‘citizen science’
- The increased understanding of the large scale structure and history of the Universe