Foam Magazine is an international photography magazine published three times a year around a specific theme. The magazine serves as a platform for all kinds of photography: from documentary to fashion and contemporary to historic.
Each issue contains:
- multiple portfolios by world-renowned image makers and emerging photography talent
- interviews and opinions by experts in the field of photography
- surprising and distinctive editorial choices
Foam Magazine has been awarded several prizes for both its high-grade graphic design and the quality of its content. Most recently, Foam Magazine was awarded Photography Magazine of the Year at the Lucie Awards 2017. The magazine is a publication of Foam Fotografiemuseum Amsterdam.
The annual Foam Magazine Talent Issue and the related Talent Programme are supported by the Deutsche Börse Photography Foundation and the Niemeijer Fund. Foam Magazine is sponsored by Igepa Netherlands BV, supplier of excellent paper.
- First Issue: Issue 1 - Dutch Delight
- Latest Issue: Issue 61 - Talent 2022
- Issue Count: 61
- Published: Three times a year
- ISSN: 2542-7679